Russian Church

Russian Revival architecture

The construction of the Russian Church started in 1905 at the initiative of Russian Ambassaddor Ghiers.
Russian and Italian craftsmen worked under the supervision of Russian architect Prevbrajenschi and in 1909 finished the church named after Russia’s last Tsar Nicolas II.

style néo-russe

Situated close to the University, in the city center, in 1992 in became the Church of the Students (The Chapel of the University).
At the entrance, there is a register where curious people can ask questions

Russian Church